Thursday, January 12, 2017

ME

The one that you call me, what is that me? what is it made of? what is it comprised of?
Body? Mind? Intellect?

At Intellectual level: Thoughts,Ideas, words/sentences/phrases ( well formed sometimes, sometimes not so well formed)?
At Mind level: Feelings, emotions?
At Body level: Sensations? ( Hard, fire, fluid, airy,empty cool, hot)?

The one we call me, is always in a race behind one of the above things.
A rat race to chase or hold on to atleast one thing at a time.
It takes a lot of energy to be a me, to be an I. Everything that me is, is thoughts and feelings.

Was there a time when you did not see any of these?
If you don't see or perceive any of these, will the so called me cease to exist?
No, It merges. It merges into the "one".
Because you are that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment